Why a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a service contract that helps protect homeowners against the cost of unexpected covered repairs or replacement of their properly maintained major systems and appliances that break down due to normal wear and tear.* CHW provides home warranty service contracts for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and even mobile and manufactured homes.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller, or existing homeowner, a home warranty is an affordable way to preserve peace of mind and to protect covered items for your most valuable asset!* Why flip through the yellow pages searching for a reputable service technician? At CHW, we strive to find the most honest, established vendors to service your claim.
Choice Home Warranty is the smart choice in home warranty protection. According to a Gallup poll, 75% of both buyers and sellers rate home warranties as one of the most important features when buying or selling a home, aside from location, design, and financing options. Homeowners, buyers and sellers alike all over know that repairing a household can be an enormous expense. With a home warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family are in good hands.
Home Warranty Facts
- Homes on the market with a home warranty included sell on average 50% faster than homes without. - National Home Warranty Association
- Homes with home warranties return a sales price that averages 3% higher. - Business Week Magazine
- 8 out of 10 buyers prefer to buy a home with a home warranty. - Gallup Poll
- 9 out of 10 California homes sold had home warranty coverage. - Home Warranty Association of California
- Nationwide, home warranty use is rising with housing trends. - Washington Times
- The average life expectancy of nine critical appliances/home systems is 13 years, and the likelihood of failure of one of these systems in a given year is 68%. - Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
- Homeowners spend an average of $900 each year to repair home systems and appliances. - Consumer Expenditure Survey, U.S. Census
- A home system or appliance repair can range from $65 to $2,000 and replacement averages $1,085. - Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
Home warranties are available for purchase by all consumers. You do not need to be in a real estate transaction to purchase a home warranty. Current homeowners and even renters are eligible to purchase a home warranty.
* Click Here to view complete limits of liability and any exclusions.
See what our customers are saying...
Choice Home Warranty responded quickly and repaired the heat system within 24 hours of filing the claim. Another great job CHW, that's why I have moved all of my accounts to you.
Virginia Beach, VA