Home warranties are a popular way for home owners to protect themselves against the high cost of unexpected repairs or replacement of home appliances and systems.* They are available to all home owners as an affordable way to get peace of mind for your home and excellent service from trusted local technicians. With a home warranty, covered items are repaired or replaced for just the cost of the annual service contract fee plus an affordable $60 call fee. Trusted, professionally licensed and insured technicians are dispatched to your home immediately after you file a claim to solve your problems and get your home back on track.
Who Benefits from a Home Warranty?
Home warranties with Choice Home Warranty are available to all home owners. First time home buyers, sellers, and existing home owners are encouraged to invest in the protection offered by Choice Home Warranty. Even home owners with older homes or aged appliances and systems can benefit from Choice Home Warranty’s service contract coverage. Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service contracts for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and mobile and manufactured homes. The Ultimate Tool for Home Value Protection A home warranty protects your home’s value, ensuring that any time a covered appliance or system breaks down, you’ll have no trouble taking care of it right away. That means your home, your most valuable asset, will have quality repair or replacement from Choice Home Warranty to maintain its value.
Home Warranty Facts
- The average life expectancy of nine critical appliances/home systems is 13 years, and the likelihood of failure of one of these systems in a given year is 68 percent. Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
- Homes on the market with a home warranty included sell on average 50 percent faster than homes without. National Home Warranty Association
- Homes with home warranties return a sales price that averages 3 percent higher. Business Week Magazine
- 8 out of 10 buyers prefer to buy a home with a home warranty. Gallup Poll
- 9 out of 10 California homes sold had home warranty coverage. Home Warranty Association of California
- Nationwide, home warranty use is rising with housing trends. Washington Times
How a Home Warranty Saves You Money
While it’s possible to go an entire year without any home repairs and not use your warranty at all, it’s not likely. And even if that’s the case, your investment in peace of mind may still be well worth the cost of the annual service contract. But given the likelihood of needing repairs in any particular year, most home owners find that having a home warranty will save them money year after year. Consider these facts:
- Homeowners spend an average of $900 each year to repair home systems and appliances. Consumer Expenditure Survey, U.S. Census
- A home system or appliance repair can range from $65 to $2,000 and replacement averages $1,085. Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
- It costs $3,000 annually to maintain a $300,000 home MSN Real Estate
A home warranty with Choice Home Warranty can range from $250 to $450. Compare that to what you could pay to fix commonly repaired and replaced items in your home in any given year:
- Drain line breakage average repair cost: $769
- Water heater average repair cost: $571
- Air conditioning unit average repair cost: $483
How a Home Warranty Saves Your Time and Frustration
In addition to saving your money, a home warranty is convenient. Choice Home Warranty’s network of local technicians are professional, screened, and trusted. They’re also licensed and insured, so you can feel comfortable knowing you’ll have experts repairing your home. Many home owners find that home repairs with technicians in our network are far easier than finding and choosing their own contractors. With Choice Home Warranty’s technicians, you never have to wonder if you made the right choice.
Choosing a Home Warranty
Purchasing a home warranty is a smart move for every home owner, as it offers an affordable way to protect against surprise home repairs and the expenses that come with them. A home warranty allows home owners to rest easy knowing their home is taken care of.*