Home Warranties for Buyers and Sellers
Home warranties are always a valuable investment, but they are especially smart during the purchase or sale of a home. A home warranty can protect buyers and sellers alike from surprises and unexpected costs, and even give homes an edge during real estate sales. For home buyers, a home warranty service contract with Choice Home Warranty offers budget protection at a time when you need it most. For home sellers, a home warranty can translate into a better, faster sale, avoid repair issues during closing, and offer reassurance for buyers and sellers alike.
Home Warranty Coverage for Buyers
After you’ve purchased a home, the last thing you want to do is spend hundreds, even thousands on repairing or replacing items in your home. Many home buyers are cash strapped following a home purchase, and the months and years after closing may be a vulnerable time for home owner finances an especially unfortunate time to experience unexpected repairs. With a Choice Home Warranty service contract, home owners, whether first time buyers or seasoned veterans, can rest assured knowing that the cost of repairs for covered systems and appliances will be covered.* Home buyers with Choice Home Warranty contracts enjoy benefits including:
- 24/7/365 service available for claims both online and on the phone.
- Immediate dispatching of trusted licensed, and insured local technicians prescreened and qualified to repair your home.
- Low $60 service call fees, regardless of the actual service cost.
- Budget protection against surprise repairs and replacements.
Home Warranty Coverage for Sellers
Home warranties are a powerful selling tool for homes. Homes with warranties often sell for an average of $2,300 more, and 11 days more quickly than homes without warranties.¹ That can save you money and hassles. Homes with warranties are simply more attractive to buyers, giving your home an edge, especially in competitive markets. Home buyers will be reassured that their investment is taken care of, and are willing to pay for it. A home warranty also protects home sellers against repairs and replacements during the sales process. This can avoid having repairs hold up closing, while also offering reassurance to buyers. Home sellers with Choice Home Warranty contracts enjoy benefits including:
- 100% transferable service contracts.
- More attractive home sales at higher prices with faster sales.
- Reduced liability after closing and a better reputation.
- Protection against repairs during the sales and closing process.